电影《僵尸新娘》的经典台词

电影《僵尸新娘》的经典台词

篇一:《僵尸新娘》台词

誓词

我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉

Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

台词

- Good morning. - Good morning.

Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort s wedding rehearsal. 号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。

Watch it! 小心点。

- It s a beautiful day - It s a rather nice day

今天是个好日子-的确不错的日子

A day for a glorious wedding

婚礼的大喜之日。

A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear

亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排

A rehearsal for a glorious wedding

这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排

Assuming nothing happensThat we don t really know

希望不要发生意外

That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show

来打断我们的好事

And that s why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go

任何细节都必须?

- According to plan - Our son will be married

-按照计划进行 -我们的儿子要结婚了

- According to plan- Our family carried

-按照计划 -我们的家族就能?

Elevated to the heights of society

一步跨入上流社会

- To the costume balls- In the hallowed halls

-挤进化装舞会 -挤进黄庭宫殿

Rubbing elbows with the finest

和权贵擦肩往来

Having crumpets with Her Highness

和女王共进点心

We ll be there, we ll be seen Having tea with the queen

我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

We ll forget everythingThat we ve ever, ever been

彻底忘却以往的身份

- Blimey! It s my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma am. -奥?我的裙子卡住了-槽糕

- Come on, dear. - It s not me. It s my dress is caught.

-亲爱的?用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子

Where is Victor? We might be late.

维克特在哪?我们要迟到了

Fish merchants. 鱼贩子

- It s a terrible day- Now, don t be that way

-真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样

It s a terrible day for a wedding

今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕

It s a sad, sad state of affairs we re in

我们怎么会落得如此狼狈

That has led to this ominous wedding

才会换来这该死的婚礼

How could our family have come to this?

咱们家怎么会潦倒至此

To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche

得把女儿嫁给爆发平民

- They re so common - So coarse

-他们真庸俗-真粗鄙

- Oh, it couldn t be worse - Couldn t be worse? I m afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了-不能再糟?这我可不同意

They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy

有人是地主,有人破产

Without a penny to their name

有人是贵族却身无分文

Just like you and me 就像你?和我

Oh, dear. 呃?天哪!

And that s why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须?

- According to plan - Our daughter will wed

-?按照计划进行-女儿要嫁人

- According to plan - Our family led

-按照计划-家族就能?

From the depths of deepest poverty

?脱离贫困

- To the noble realm- Of our ancestry

重回祖先时的显赫

And who would have guessed In a million years

谁会想得到

- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace

相貌如此平庸的女儿

Would provide our ticket To a rightful place

却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位

Oh, Hildegarde. 奥!希冀得?

What if Victor and I don t like each other?

万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?

As if that has anything to do with marriage.

哈?这和婚姻有何关系!

Do you suppose your father and I like each other?

你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?

Surely you must a little?

你们当然? 起码有一点吧?

- Of course not. - Of course not. 当然没有

Get those corsets laced properly.

把衣带绑妥当了

I can hear you speak without gasping.

看你说话连气都喘不过来

You ve certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.

这次你一定得成功,维克特

- Now, all you have to do is reel her in.

- I m already reeling, Mother.

-你只要照着做就行啦-我已经照着做了

Shouldn t Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?

维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么

Oh, nonsense! We re every bit as good as the Everglots.

呃?胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差

I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant s life.

我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚

But I ve never even spoken to her.

但?我从没和她说过话

Well, at least we have that in our favor.

这起码对我们有利

Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.

梅修,拜托别再咳了

Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.

婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了

You d think a lifetime watching us...

这辈子看着我们夫妻俩?

Might have taught her that

她总该学到了吧

- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect

-她总该学到了吧-凡是都不能出差错

- Everything must be perfect- Everything must be perfect

凡事都得完美?完美?

Perfect That s why everything

?完美,所以任何事情

Every last little thing 任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须?

According to plan 按照计划进行

Look at the way you re standing.

看看你站着的样子

You look like you got ricketsor something...

不像话!你得? 呃?呵呵!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!

Such impeccable taste!

哇~天哪!真是富丽堂皇,太有品位了!

Oh, beautiful, innit? 哦~很美,是吧?

It s not as big as our place, dear.

比艾菲家差了点儿

- Bit shabby really, isn t it?- Shut up.

-呃?不是。很破旧-闭嘴!呵呵!

Lord and Lady Everglot...

这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人

...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.

这是范杜夫妇

Why, you must be Miss Victoria.

你一定是维多利亚小姐

Yes, I must say, you don t look a day over. No. Oh, yes.

我打赌?你看上去绝对不超过20岁

Smile, darling, smile.

微笑,亲爱的,微笑

Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.

哈?很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍

Thank you. 谢谢

We ll be taking tea in the west drawing room.

请至西厢房暂歇

Oh, do come this way, it s just through there.

请走这边

Oh, I love what you ve done with the place.

Who is your decorator?

哦~装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?

Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.

瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗

My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.

奥~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他

Yes, it s usually best.哈~对拉

- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.

-原谅我的唐突-你弹得真好听

I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我?我?我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼

Excuse me. 对不起

Mother won t let me near the piano.

母亲不许我靠近钢琴

Music is improper for a young lady.

音乐不适合年轻女士

Too passionate, she says. 她说音乐太激情

If I may ask, Miss Everglot...

容我冒昧?请问?艾弗格拉小姐?

...where is your chaperon? 你的?女仆呢?

Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...

或许?在这种情形下

...you could call me Victoria.

你可以叫我维多利亚

Yes, of course. Well... 哦~是的

- Victoria...- Yes, Victor.

维多利亚-嗯,维克特

Tomorrow, we are to be m...

明天我们就要??

M... M...

- Married. - Yes. Married. -结婚 –对!结?婚

Since I was a child, I ve... I ve dreamt of my wedding day.

我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日

I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.

我一直希望找到我深爱的人

Someone to spend the rest of my life with.

一个能和我白头偕老的人

- Silly, isn t it?- Yes, silly.

-有点傻?是吧?-是?傻?呵

No. No, not at all, no.

不?不?一点都不傻?不傻

Oh, dear. I m sorry.

哦,糟糕!对不起

What impropriety is this? 这太没规矩了!

You shouldn t be alone together. 你们俩不能独处

篇二:僵尸新娘的求婚词

僵尸新娘

我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦

With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉

Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

Well, our girl was a beauty

Known for miles around

When a mysterious stranger

Came into town

He was plenty good-looking

But down on his cash

And our poor little baby

She fell hard and fast

When her daddy said no

She just couldn t cope

So our lovers came up

With a plan to elope

So they conjured up a plan

To meet late at night

They told not a soul

Kept the whole thing tight

Now, her mother s wedding dress

Fit like a glove

You don t need much

When you re really in love

Except for a few things

Or so I m told

Like the family jewels

And a satchel of gold

Then next to the graveyard

By the old oak tree

On a dark foggy night

At a quarter to

She was ready to go

But where was he?

And then, baby, everything went black

Now, when she opened her eyes

She was dead as dust

Her jewels were missing

And her heart was bust

So she made a vow

Lying under that tree

That she d wait for her true love

To come set her free

Always waiting for someone

To ask for her hand

Then out of the blue

Comes this groovy young man

Who vows forever

To be by her side

And that s the story

Of our Corpse Bride

((两只老鼠,父与子关系)), 有一天,儿子突然发现体会到,原来自己和自己的族人一直以来都在过着小偷般的生活。。。

Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let s face it, garbage!

儿子: 爸爸,我意识到实际上我们是小偷…和我们偷的是什么…让我们面对现实吧,(我们偷的`是)垃圾!

(转 载于:wWw.SmHaIDA.cOM 海达 范文 网:僵尸新娘台词)

Dad: It isn t stealing if no one wants it!

(dps是什么意思?dps在游戏中是指一次战斗从开始到结束,伤害总量/战斗时间,简单的说就是一次战斗中,你攻击起来的每秒伤害。)

爸爸: 如果没人想要它,这就不叫偷!

Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!

Son : 如果没人想要它,我们为什么要偷呢?!

Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don t put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!!!

Dad : 食物是燃料,如果你挑剔,并且不放它入坦克,你的引擎死。 现在闭嘴并且吃你的垃圾!!!

Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don t we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...

Son : 但是,如果我们必须是小偷,我们为什么不在厨房里偷好材料,食物是干净的,不是毒物…

Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it s dangerous!

Dad : 首先,我们不是小偷。 其次,远离厨房和远离人,那是危险的!

Son: I know I m suppose to hate the humans, but there s something special about them, they...they don t just survive, they discover, they create...

I m just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.

儿子:我知道我猜想仇恨的人,但是有些特别的,他们...他们不只是生存,他们发现,他们创造... 我只是想,也许有一天我们都将学会如何烹饪食物,就像他们。

篇三:触碰心灵的台词

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine. 执子之手,承汝之忧。愿为甜酿,盈汝之杯。但为明烛,为汝之光。永佩此誓,与汝偕老。《僵尸新娘》

篇四:电影台词翻译

那些值得背的经典电影台词

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can t get to , that they can t touch. That s yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8.It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11.I don t know if we each have a destiny, or if we re all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3.I m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5.It s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6.You can t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10.I ll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

经典电影

1、“站着进来,躺着出去!”—《保密局的枪声》

Come in with stand, and get out with sleep! – Pops in secrecy bureau

2、“各位父老乡亲,想不到吧?我胡汉山又回来了!这如今还是我胡汉山的天下!过去谁拿了我什么,给我送回来,谁吃了我什么,给我吐出来!”——《闪闪的红星》

Everybody, could you image it? I Hanshan Hu come back again! Now, it still is my domain. Whoever took something from me, return it to me; occypy something of mine, restitute it to me. – Red sparkling star

3、“别看今天闹得欢,小心日后拉清单! ”——《小兵张嘎》

Don t be cocky today, just be careful of your dog-ass day! – Little soldier Zhangga

4、“同志们,为了新中国!前进!”—《董存瑞》

Comrades, for new China, let s go! – Cunrui Dong

5、“我代表党,代表人民,宣判你的死刑。”—《党的女儿》

I sentence you to death, in name of the Party, people. – Daughter of The Party

6、“人生自古谁无死,一个人的生命能够和无产阶级永葆青春的事业拥抱在一起,我感到无上的光荣。”——《烈火中永生》

Whoever will die at some day. I m so honoured for my life with timelessly flourishing proletariate s career. -- perpetuity in blood and fire

7、“为了胜利,向我开炮!”——《英雄儿女》

For victory, shoot at me! – Heroical youth

8、“打仗我不行,打牌你不行,长江防线就全靠你们几位仁兄啦”!——《开国大典》

I don t specialize in war, and so do you in cards, the line of defence along Yangtse River is up to you! – Grand ceremony

9、“中国人民站起来了!”——《开国大典》

Chinese stand up! – Grand ceremony

10、“就是挖地三尺,也要把八路军给我找出来!”——《地道战》

For find out the 8th R- Army, even dig into three feet. – Tunnel warfare

11、“我们今天大踏步地后退,就是为了明天大踏步地前进!”——《南征北战》 Now we withdraw at a stride, just for advance with strides tomorrow! – Civil war

12、“付钱?老子在城里吃馆子都不要钱,别说吃你几个烂西瓜。”——《小兵张嘎》

Payment? I have never paid at restaurants in the town, let these stupid watermelons alone. – Little soldier Zhangga

Don t be cocky today, just be careful of your dog-ass day! – Little soldier Zhangga

13、“看在党国的份上,拉兄弟一把吧。”——《南征北战》

Help me for the Party and Country s sake, please! – Civil war 14、高,实在是高!”——《地道战》 Great! It so great! – Tunnel warfare

15、“要送,要送,不管花多大代价,一定要送! ”——《上甘岭》

Deliver, deliver, deliver it in spite of any cost! – Mountain Shanggan

16、“哪部分的?”——《奇袭白虎团》

Which column are you in? – Legendary voluntary army

17、“头可断,血可流,***员的意志你永远****不了!”—《烈火中永生》

Kill me,or slay me, you never beat down a commy s will! – perpetuity in blood and fire

18、“天王盖地虎,宝塔镇河妖。”——《林海雪原》

How are you?

Fine,thank you . And you ?

I m fine too. – Legend in snowy forest

僵尸新娘With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine. 执子之手,承汝之忧。愿为甜酿,盈汝之杯。但为明烛,为汝之光。永佩此誓,与汝偕老。

【电影《僵尸新娘》的经典台词】相关文章:

僵尸新娘里的经典台词11-08

僵尸新娘经典台词中英文11-30

《百万新娘》的部分经典台词12-28

电影钱学森的经典台词07-03

电影励志的经典台词09-30

完美新娘经典台词24句10-15

电影《简爱》经典台词08-01

关于电影经典台词11-23

电影致青春的经典台词10-23

新娘大作战经典台词大全11-15

相关阅读